Monday, May 11, 2015

First Eno Experience


I am so excited to share my first eno experience with y'all! I had my last day of high school on Friday, and afterwards, we adventured to our local park. My friend has an eno so we set it up between two branches and enjoyed the beautiful day. I had so much fun, and I enjoyed every bit of the eno hammock! It brought us close together and allowed us to bond and grow closer. This is our last summer together so it's important to cherish the time we have left together. I can't believe my high school experience is over, but I am excited to see what God has for me next!








2 comments:

  1. Seriously wanting an Eno now!

    xx Maria | mariainmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I want one so bad too! The one in the picture is my friends!

      Delete

ADORATION STUDIOS DESIGN