Thursday, May 28, 2015

Geocaching


So if you've never heard of geocaching before, you probably have no idea what it is. Let me tell you, it's basically every adventurer's dream - a huge scavenger hunt! You download the app and make a free account. Once your logged in, you should see a map with dots. Those dots are geocaches! You can go on a hunt to find these geocaches! Once you find one, there should be a log where you can record your name! When you're done, put it back so other people can find it! If I'm not making much sense (which I'm probably not lol) check out this video!




My friend recently introduced geocaching to me and I fell in love! I introduced it to my sister and brother and we went on our first adventure!


This is my sis! 



 We apparently invaded these guy's territory when looking for the geocache! (One attacked me!)







"Where is it!?"

I had so much fun searching and look forward to finding many more! I defiantly recommend downloading this app! It get's you out your house, cures boredom, and is so fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love these pics! Such a great eye in photography.

    xx Maria | mariainmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ADORATION STUDIOS DESIGN